It's the May bank holiday weekend across the geographical British Isles, and Origins.net is taking the opportunity to offer a 20% discount on its annual subscriptions. The offer is available only until Tuesday, so be sure to act quickly.
The annual subscription includes access to British Origins, Irish Origins and the National Wills Index, the latter being the largest online resource for pre-1858 English probate material. While the British Origins line-up includes records dating back to the 1200s, the Irish Origins package is well-known for its excellent collection of directories (77 of them at the last count) and its Griffiths Valuation maps.
The regular price of an annual subscription is £55. To take advantage of the discount, follow these instructions from Origins.net:
1. Go to the subscription page of Origins.net
2. Select Origins Total Access Annual Subscription Package and click 'Subscribe'.
3. New to Origins.net? Enter MayBank2014 in the Promotion Code box at Registration
4. Or Login and enter MayBank2014 in the Promotion Code box at Checkout.
5. Start exploring over 130 million British and Irish family history records on Origins.net!
The offer is valid until Tuesday 6 May 2014 midnight (GMT) on first subscription payment.
* Kent Will Abstracts 1328-1691 have been added to the National Wills Index only this week.