|The free access weekend has expired|
Family historians will have access to billions of records and newspaper pages from all over the world, including:
- The entire Irish collection, which includes 21 million Irish birth, marriage and death indexes
- A comprehensive collection of early Irish directories and almanacs
- Many of the most detailed 19th century Irish court and prison records available
- Census, land and substitute records from the US, UK, Ireland and Australia
- Millions of British and Irish newspaper pages
- Travel and migration records
- Military records, including World War 1 records, from around the world.
The 'doors' to the collection will open at midday on Friday, 7 November and close at 11:59M on Monday, 10 November (GMT).
To access the records you will need to be signed in at FindMyPast. If you're not already registered with the site, you can register for free using your name, email address and country of residence. If you have an existing 'local' subscription, you will automatically be able to access the World records over the weekend.
Those with existing ie active World subscriptions will have an additional three days added to their subscriptions.
You'll find the full terms clearly stated on the FindMyPast website.
*Only the UK Electoral Registers (2002-2013) and the UK Companies House Directors (2002-2013) record sets are excluded.
10 November: The free access weekend has expired.