This will be the fourth instalment from the collection and includes the files of 1,576 individuals. In total, this instalment includes 290,000 scanned pages in 4,730 files. These files relate to claims lodged by the participants of the revolutionary period or by their dependents and contain a wealth of new and unique information for the period.
The release includes:
- 300 women participants
- 343 IRA Civil War casualties
- 66 individuals executed during the Civil War.
- 352 claims lodged by dependants of deceased participants
- 5 veterans of Easter Week
- 510 applications for service (either pre-Truce or War of Independence and Civil War (IRA and National Army)
See details about the various record sets within the MSPC that are already online here.