The show will be held at the Birmingham NEC (next door to Birmingham Airport) on Thursday 16 to Saturday 18 April.
The workshops are available on the day on a first-come, first-served basis, but you can reserve a place for £2 at your chosen lecture at the same time as you book your entry ticket (max two such reservations per entry ticket).
Among the lectures are five Irish-themed topics, as follows:
- Place of birth Ireland: How to find out more, with Maggie Loughran – Thursday
- Irish Soldiers and Rebels: Tracing WW1 and Irish Revolutionary ancestors, with Brian Donovan – Friday
- Irish Valuation Office Records, with Maeve Mullin – Friday
- Irish Catholic Church Records, with Dr Jim Ryan – Saturday
- Who will you find in the Registry of Deeds in Dublin? with Fiona Fitzsimons – Saturday.
The standard price is £16 per person per day.