The following are likely to be of most interest:
- 4.3million records of US Border Crossings from Canada to the US 1895-1956.
- Indexes of nearly 190,000 death registrations in Ontario 1869-1937
- Indexes of nearly 365,000 marriages registered in Ontario 1869-1927
- 1881 and 1891 census indices for England and Wales
- Some 144,500 records of immigration to New Zealand 1839-1873
There are also several other collections of deaths, marriages and naturalisations in specific US states.
This feast of new records is now available at www.familysearch.org.