- Poll Book for County Cavan Election of May 1761: an index to the freeholders voting at this election (1,200 entries)
- Gravestone inscriptions from St Michael’s Catholic Church, Lissan, Cookstown, County Tyrone (74 entries)
- A list of Ulster-Irish Convicts who were transported to New South Wales, Australia, 1800-1818 (379 entries)
- Petition from the inhabitants of Bangor, County Down relating to the Act of Union, 31 January 1800 (211 entries)
- Preliminary Research in the USA: Naturalization Records from Vermont, 1839-1900 (415 entries)
- A list of those who contributed to the funds of the House of Industry, Belfast, 1834 (759 entries)
- County Armagh pre-1900 gravestone inscriptions with Australian connections (27 entries)
Note: I've edited the above since it was published this morning. I thought non-members could also access these collections on a pay-as-you-go basis but I've been advised this was incorrect. Apologies for any convenience caused.