The lecture programme for each day runs as follows:
- Introduction to Irish and Scots-Irish Family History Research
- The Ulster Plantation: Sources for 17th Century Families
- The Great Famine in Ireland and Emigration to North America, 1845–1856
- Sources Available for Research by County
- Solving Your ‘Brick-Walls’- Practical Internet Tutorial and Resolving Research Queries
Registration Fee: $30 for Irish Cultural Center members, or $35 for non-members; Lunch (optional) $10: Sandwich, chips, drinks. Deadline for registration: 11 March 2013, or first 100 people for each seminar.
To book or for more details: Tel: 602 864-2351 or see website.