From a genealogy and history perspective, the most interesting features of the programme are on Saturday 2 February, as follows:
- Guided tours of Church & Graveyard
- Exhibition of maps and old photos of Stillorgan.
- Talks by local historians profiling residents or characters from Stillorgan.
- Talks aimed at beginner family historians from the Genealogical Society of Ireland
- Advice from local genealogist Tom Coughlan on how to find those missing links
- Talks by Stillorgan & Kilmacud Historical Society, Mount Merrion Historical Society & Foxrock Historical Society
For more details of these and other events, and to book the church/churchyard tours, take a look at the full programme here.