Eneclann has today launched its Winter Sale and is offering 50% off nearly all its titles.
There are some real bargains to be had, especially if you're happy to buy a downloadable version of their publications. The company has been busy this year converting many of its titles to pdf format, thereby reducing production costs. These savings are passed on to the purchaser, who also avoids post and packing charges. Here are some examples:
- Statistical Survey of the County Leitrim, 1802 , €3.85
- Round about the County of Limerick, 1896, by Rev James Dowd, €10.08
- Index to the Marriage Licence Bonds of the Diocese of Cloyne 1630-1800, 1899-1900, T George H Green, €6.56
- The Tithe Defaulters, €18.77 +postage
- 1851 Dublin Census, €21.83 +postage
- Parish Register Society of Dublin, Marriage Entries in the Registers of the
- Parishes of S. Marie, S. Luke, S. Catherine and S. Werburgh, 1627-1800 . €7.57 +postage
All the above figures include 20% VAT. If you are from outside the EU, you do not have to pay VAT and your costs will be reduced accordingly.
The sale continues until 13 January 2013.