The new list – which includes the provincial sections of Pigot’s directory for 1824, Slater’s directories for 1846, 1870 and 1894, and Huguenot titles – can be viewed here.
In addition to making existing books available digitally, the company has added some new publications. Available in a choice of cd and digital format, the Irish-interest titles are:
- John Curry M.D. An Historical and Critical Review of the Civil Wars in Ireland, from the Reign of Queen Elizabeth to the Settlement under King William (2 Vols), 1786
- The Fifth Report of the Deputy Keeper of the Public Records of Ireland, 1873
- The Sixth Report of the Deputy Keeper of the Public Records of Ireland, 1874
- The Eleventh Report of the Deputy Keeper of the Public Records in Ireland, 1879
- The Sixteenth Report of the Deputy Keeper of the Public Records of Ireland, 1884
- The Topographical Collection includes Samuel Lewis, Topographical Dictionary of Ireland, 3 vols (1st Edition, 1837); Taylor & Skinner's Road Maps of Ireland (2nd ed. 1783); The Post Chaise Companion 1786; The Parliamentary Gazetteer of Ireland 1846; and Handran's Townlands in Poor Law Unions. €40.57 plus VAT.
- War of Independence Collection includes seven titles: The Sinn Fein Rebellion Handbook (Irish Times 1917); The Administration of Ireland 1920; The American Commission on Conditions in Ireland, Interim and Full Reports; Report of the Labour Commission to Ireland, 1921; The Case for Ireland Re-Stated; and Dail Eireann: Minutes of the Proceedings of the First Parliament 1919-1921. €32.44 plus VAT.