This talk, with archaeologist Edmond O’Donovan, focuses on the remains of the unnamed dead buried at the church of St. Michael le Pole, near what may have been the site of the early Christian monastery of Duibh Linn.
As always, the lecture will be held at Wood Quay Venue, Dublin, from 1.05pm to 2pm. There's no need to book but you can get more details here.
If you can't get to Dublin, you don't have to miss out on these informative lectures. Last year's series are now available as downloadable videos on the Dublin Heritage website. Just follow the links below.
- The Mother's Tale with Howard Clarke. Duration: 31 mins
- The Viking's Tale, with Stephen Harrison. Duration: 36 mins
- The Notary's Tale, with Caoimhe Whelan. Duration 24 mins
- The Mason's Tale, with Michael O'Neill. Duration: 32 mins
- The Archdeacon's Tale, with by Margaret Murphy. Duration 33 mins
- The Peasant's Tale, with Cherie Peters. Duration: 26 mins
- The Knight's Tale, with Sparky Booker. Duration: 27 mins